Sikagard®-6220 is an amber colored, durable wax with very good rust-proofing properties. It is suitable for an effective protection against corrosion in vehicle body cavities and convinces with its outstanding application properties and very good final performance. Thanks to its very high creep capability, it well protects even hardly accessible areas and tight sheet intervals.
After drying, a brown, slightly sticky wax coating remains that protects cavity areas from corrosion.
- Very good creep capability making easy application even at colder temperatures
- Excellent film building properties
- Outstanding water displacing
- Good low temperature behavior
- Heat resistant
- No hazing during application
- Permanently elastic
- Lower solvent content
- High road salt resistance