New to the South African Market - Sika South Africa is proud to launch Sika AnchorFix®-3030.
The Ultimate Anchoring Adhesive for all your Structural Anchoring needs on
Rebar, Threaded Rods and Bolts.
Sika AnchorFix®-3030 Webinar Recording
Sika AnchorFix®-3030 is an epoxy resin based, 2-part, thixotropic, high performance adhesive for anchoring bolts, threaded rods and reinforcing bars, in both cracked or uncracked concrete, and in both dry or damp concrete.
Chemical Resin Anchors Offer Distinct Advantages over Mechanical Anchors
Sika AnchorFix®-3030 may only be used by experienced professionals.
Anchoring adhesive for fixing of non-expanding anchors in the following:
- Rebar / steel reinforcement anchoring in new and refurbishment works
- Threaded rods
- Bolts and special fastening / fixing systems
- Handrails, balustrades and supports
- window and door frames
- Concrete (cracked and un-cracked)
- Hollow and solid masonry
- Natural and reconstituted stone
- Solid rock
- Long open time
- Can be used in damp concrete
- High load capacity
- ETA for anchoring in cracked concrete
- ETA for post installed rebar connections
- Seismic tested (c1 & c2)
- Suitable for contact with drinking water
- Fire resistant
- Good adhesion to substrate
- Shrinkage-free hardening
- Standard sealant guns can be used (300ml cartridges)
- Low emissions
- Low wastage
Sika AnchorFix® Calculation Software
Sika AnchorFix® Calculation Software for chemical anchors (threaded rods and rebars) is based on European and US standards and is available for free downloading. It has been developed as a user-friendly, professional design tool to provide an engineer with a state-of-the-art support:
- Design of anchors and post installed rebar connections
- Multiple languages (currently 10 available)3D graphic is a visual aid built from all user inputs
- Metric and fractional (imperial) system units
- Upgradeable via Internet Connection
Sika AnchorFix® software considers the American code for anchoring (ACI 318-08, -11 & -14) and the European design code TR029 for anchoring with threaded rods and rebars and TR023 for post installed rebar connections.
The software is split into 2 Modules and is available to make calculations according to the following design standards:
Anchor calculation module
- EOTA TR029 for design using an ETA according to EAD 330499-00-0601
- TR045 for seismic design using an ETA according to EAD 330499-00-0601
- ACI318-08 for design using an IAPMO/ICC-ES report (IBC 2009)
- ACI318-11 for design using an IAPMO/ICC-ES report (IBC 2012)
- ACI318-14 for design using an IAPMO/ICC-ES report (IBC 2015)
Rebar connection module
- EOTA TR023 for rebar connection design using a TR023 ETA
Please, read carefully before you download the software:
This software application and the results derived from its utilization are intended only for use by professional users with expert knowledge in the area of the intended application. Users must independently verify the results before any use and take into account the site and application conditions, product information and literature, technical state of the art as well as local applicable standards and regulations.
With respect to the software application and results derived from its use, Sika makes no warranties of accuracy, reliability, completeness, merchantability or fitness for any purpose. The software application is provided on an “as-is” basis and Sika expressly disclaims any warranties with respect to the software application and results derived from its use.
I have read, understood and agreed to the above statements by clicking below: