Our floor coating systems for dry areas are designed to suit the specific conditions of particular areas, including automotive, electronics, chemical, food and beverage facilities, warehouses, parking garages, etc. Thanks to high wear and chemical resistance, our industrial floors can easily handle heavy traffic, large equipment, abrasion or harsh chemicals.
Advantages of Our Flooring Systems
- Seamless, easy-to-clean flooring systems
- Variety of colours, surface textures, both in matte and glossy finish, and do wonders for facility aesthetics.
- Many people are indoors more than 80% of the day, and Sika is dedicated to improving indoor air quality.
- Our flooring systems meet or exceed low VOC requirements and contribute to multiple points in green building certification.
- Our Epoxy floors are the perfect balance between aesthetics and functionality- they’ve been designed to offer a decorative, practical flooring solution for all dry area settings and the coatings are available in an array of colours and finishes.