Decorative, seamless resin floor systems offer endless possibilities for creative flooring design. With almost unlimited colour options which can be combined with decorative aggregates, graphics, brand imagery, logos applied in different application methods, you can achieve unique interior design with amazing floor finishes.
Sika's Decorative Flooring Solutions Benefit Your Project
- Our decorative flooring systems give you design freedom to create anything that matches your expectations for aesthetics, durability and worry-free maintenance.
- We promise superior mechanical and chemical resistance, low maintenance, low VOC and odour, and a cleaner, safer, more comfortable work environment.
- Liquid-applied decorative flooring systems are hygienic solutions because they cure to provide a completely seamless, smooth floor with no cracks, gaps or joints - even where there are colour changes in the design or between floor and wall transitions.
- Selected systems integrate a soft elastic material that reduces echoing, the disturbing noise of footsteps and falling objects and make for a comfortable step.
- Our comfort floors may contribute to points in Green Building Certification programs such as LEED, BREEAM, HQE (France) and the DGNB (Germany).
- For systems which are installed directly onto prepared concrete, the entire installation takes only three days.
- To renew an existing decorative floor or to change the colour of design of the floor, the easiest way is to repaint the floor with an additional thin layer. This process is convenient and helps to keep maintenance cost low.