Floor coating systems for industrial facilities have the toughest job in the building. They have to withstand constant traffic and mechanical wear along with abuse from things like corrosive liquid, high temperature and heavy impact, to name a few. If the floor can’t handle the stress, everything else is in jeopardy.
Sika's Industrial Flooring Solutions Can Benefit Your Project
- Our floor coating systems are designed to suit the specific conditions of a particular industry area, including automotive, electronics, chemical, food and beverage facilities, warehouses, parking garages, etc.
- Thanks to high wear and chemical resistance, our industrial floors can easily handle heavy traffic, large equipment, abrasion or harsh chemicals.
- Our unique floor systems protect your work environment against electrostatic discharge and deliver proper grounding of the human body and footwear.
- We offer a slip-resistant texture for reduced injury risk on wet surfaces.
- Seamless, easy-to-clean flooring systems come in a variety of colours, surface textures, both in matte and glossy finish, and do wonders for facility aesthetics.
- Many people are indoors more than 80% of the day, and Sika is dedicated to improving indoor air quality. Our flooring systems meet or exceed low VOC requirements and contribute to multiple points in green building certification.